Healthy choc chip mini cheesecakes
These Healthy Choc Chip Mini Cheesecakes are vegan friendly and taste as good as they look.
They’re packed full of protein and antioxidants due to their nutritious ingredients.
We love frozen goodies and as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to recipes like Frozen Yoghurt Raspberry Chocolate Bites, Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles or Peanut Butter and Jam Ice Cream.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup cashews soaked in boiling water for 1 hr or overnight
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cacao butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Vanilla protein powder
- Soak dates in 1/3 cup boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Place dates including water into the food processor.
- Add oats and cacao powder and blitz on high for 5-10 second until combined.
- Press a spoonful of mixture firmly down in base of each mold.
- Roll remaining mixture into small balls for decoration/ topping.
- Drain water from soaked cashews and salt place in food processor.
- Add water, maple, protein powder and vanilla bean paste and blitz on high for approximately 1 minuet until smooth paste forms.
- Transfer mixture into bowl and fold though chocolate chips.
- Spoon filling into molds place in place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until set.
- Remove from molds and top with toppings.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften.
- Store in air tight container in freezer for up to 3 months.
- Make 12 pieces at 135 calories each.
Thank you to Cassie Wight for sharing this delicious recipe with us.
Want access to MORE delicious recipes like this one?
Members have access to recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that give you a healthy version of your favourite chocolates and desserts – think healthy versions of a Bounty, Cherry Ripe, Coconut Rough or Peppermint Cream.