Healthy Chocolate Fudge Pudding
Chocolate Fudge Pudding – sounds high fat and packed full of calories, right? Wrong!
These rich and tasty puddings are only 205 calories a pop and you can enjoy these while following a healthy eating plan like our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Very simple and easy to prepare, this pudding will satisfy the biggest of chocolate cravings – and the kids will love them too.
- 2 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup spelt flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease three holes of a muffin tray
- Mix the coconut oil and cacao powder, stir well to combine.
- Beat the egg, add in flour and stir
- Next add the syrup and stir well to combine, add in the cacao mixture and mix well
- Fill muffin tray 3/4 full and place in oven for 10 minutes to cook
- While waiting for the puddings to cook put the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe container and melt in 30 second intervals. Once melted add a drizzle of coconut oil and stir well
- When puddings are cooked, remove them from oven and place on plate to serve
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the top and eat warm
Makes 3 puddings at 205 calories per serve
Thank you to Bobbie Pannowitz for sending in this fabulous recipe.
You can see lots more healthy chocolate recipes in our Guilt Free Chocolate Treats and Baking Cookbook.
Join thousands of other mums on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and lose weight while you enjoy treats like this.