Deliciously indulgent healthy Ferrero Rocher balls
Today we have for you a super indulgent looking healthy treat for you all to enjoy while following our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
These Ferrero Rocher balls are a delicious treat for you to try and only coming in at 55 calories per ball!
- 1 cup roughly chopped hazelnuts
- ½ cup cocoa/cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 24 hazelnuts whole
- dark cooking chocolate
- Process together the 1 cup chopped hazelnuts, cocoa/cacao, vanilla extract, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond milk unitll combined and put in the fridge for 20-30mins to harden
- While you are waiting finely chop 1 cup hazelnuts
- When your mixture is firm remove from the fridge and roll into 24 small balls- you will need to work quickly as the balls will start to soften
- Next insert a whole hazelnut from the bottom into each ball
- Then roll each ball in your chopped hazelnuts, gently pushing the hazelnuts in the ball
- Pop them back into the fridge for 5-10mins and melt your dark chocolate while you wait
- When your chocolate is melted, spoon the chocolate onto each ball evenly and spread gently so the balls are evenly coated
- Set in fridge overnight to set and then enjoy
55 cals per Ball
Recipe sent in by Clare Bridge
Need more chocolate or dessert recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access over 3,500 recipes.