Healthy Mango Bars
Who doesn’t love a delicious, fruity treat on a hot summer day?
Thanks to this Healthy Mango Bar recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you can have your cake (well ice cream bar) and eat it too!
It’s like a mango Weiss bar, only much healthier!
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- 3 Diced mangoes approx. 600g
- 2 Chopped bananas approx. 180g
- 3 cups reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place the diced mango and chopped banana in a blender or food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour in the fruit mixture. Smooth with a spatula. Freeze for an hour or until firm.
- Combine the yoghurt, honey and cinnamon and spread over the firm fruit mixture in the tin. Return to the freezer for another hour or two, or overnight.
- When firm, slice into 8 slices.
Recipe makes 8 serves at 198 calories per serve.