Healthy Nutty No Bake Rice Bubble And Oat Slice
Here is a great recipe for a nutty slice that the kids will love as much as you do. Perfect for afternoon tea (as it contains nuts, so not suitable for school lunch boxes) and made with pantry cupboard staples.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we offer lots of healthy options for family friendly snacks such as this. Why not join thousands of other mums on the next round of the challenge? Find out more HERE.
Thank you to Dominique Letoga for sending in this fabulous recipe.
- 2 cups rice bubbles or puffed rice
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter 100% nuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup of raw nuts such as macadamias, cashews, or almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes or desiccated
- Chop up the nuts and then place in a bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Spoon into a lined baking tray, and press down on top to set the slice.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting into 12 slices.
240 calories per slice.
For more delicious and healthy snack recipes why not join our 28 day weight loss challenge.