Healthy spiced roast pumpkin loaf
Fancy bread? Then why not try this delicious and healthy pumpkin loaf?
Not only is it PACKED with flavour, but it’s great for kids’ lunch boxes and at only 130 calories per slice it will also keep us mums on track!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of delicious loaf and bread recipes including the Nutty Breakfast Loaf, Lemon and Blueberry Polenta Loaf and of course our yummy Banana Cake.
Thanks Cassie for sending through your recipe. Check it out below!
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Preheat oven 180C
- Skin and cut pumpkin into large cubes. Place on baking tray and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Roast pumpkin for 30 minutes until tender - once cooked, allow it to cool slightly
- Mash the cooked pumpkin, add the remaining ingredients to it and whisk well
- Pour the mix into a lined loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and centre is firm
- Allow to cool before slicing
130 calories per slice
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on the weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.