Raspberry Chocolate Brownies – Just 115 Calories
When you look at most chocolate brownie recipes, you’ll see that butter and sugar feature heavily.
But not in this recipe from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Dina Santos! These heavenly Raspberry Chocolate Brownies are sweetened with raspberries, banana and honey, and contain no butter or oil AT ALL.
Perfect for a decadent dessert or a sweet afternoon tea with the kids, these brownies are just 115 calories each.
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp choc chips plus extra to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except the raspberries and choc chips in a food processor (or Thermomix) and blend everything quickly until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the raspberries and choc chips with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tray and top with the extra choc chips.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan before slicing into 12 pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
115 calories per piece
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.