Summertime Mango and Mint Smoothie
Nothing says summer like the sweetness of mango. We love using mango in our Healthy Mummy Smoothies and we KNOW you are going to love this one.
Whether it’s fresh or frozen, mango and raspberry pair so well together in this festive-looking smoothie. Remember that using frozen fruit will make the smoothie nice and thick.
Get your hands on the great selection of delicious flavours of the Healthy Mummy Smoothies HERE.
- 250 mls vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cheek mango fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix vanilla
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 6 ice cubes
- Blitz everything together in a high speed blender for 2-3 minutes until well combined.
293 calories per serve
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
See some of the amazing results Mums have achieved by drinking our Smoothies here.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar-free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
To learn more about our Smoothies and or to purchase yours CLICK HERE.