5 minute microwave ham and cheese quiche
Need a quick and easy lunch or a tasty dinner for one? This super simple microwave quiche cooks in just 2.5 minutes!
Customise to your heart’s content, using leftover roast meat, some roasted sweet potato, leftover steamed greens, or add some cherry tomatoes.
We love quiche on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members can access tasty quiche recipes such as Asparagus and Chicken Mini Muffin Quiche, Sweetcorn and Bacon Crustless Quiche, or Sweet Potato and Caramelised Onion Quiche.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp self raising flour
- 40 grams ham chopped
- 40 grams broccoli chopped and lightly steamed
- 1/4 small onion or 1 shallot diced
- 2 tbsp tasty cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes, to serve optional
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, add the flour and combine well with a wooden spoon.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a single ramekin and microwave on high for approximately 2.5 minutes or until cooked through. Cooking times may vary between microwaves.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, if using.
357 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.