Nut free no bake caramel brownies
Anyone fancy a brownie? Yes? Everyone? Thought so.
These delicious caramel brownies have a handful of healthy ingredients and require zero cooking time (so they’re nice and gooey).
This recipe comes from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie Wight.
Cassie says, ‘On the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love healthy snacks that the whole family can eat!
This Caramel Brownie is nut free, making them a perfect healthy snack to pack in your child’s lunch box.’
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 375 ml boiling water
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the oats, salt and quinoa flakes into a food processor and blitz on high until they resemble flour texture.
- Add dates including water to oat flour.
- Blitz on high until combined.
- Firmly press mixture into a 20x30 cm lined slice tray.
- In a small bowl whisk melted coconut oil, maple syrup and cacao powder together until combined.
- Pour chocolate mix over top of caramel brownie base and place into refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Once set, slice into 14 slices.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
260 calories per slice
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.