No bake peanut butter protein cups
Have you tried the Healthy Mummy protein powder? Danielle Mazzarino is a fan, and she has made these delicious protein cups and shared the recipe with us today.
Enjoy these as a snack after a workout, or on a busy day when you need more energy to power through to lunch.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can enjoy sweet snacks such as Choc Mint Cremes, Snickers Mousse, or Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls.
Healthy eating never tasted so good! Join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/3 cup Healthy Mummy Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup puffed brown rice
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate 70%
- Place rolled oats into food processor and blend until it resembles oat flour. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add in the quinoa flakes, protein powder and puffed brown rice. Set aside.
- Melt together the maple syrup and coconut oil. Add the vanilla extract. Mix these wet ingredients into the peanut butter. Mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until it forms a wet mixture. Press very firmly into lined baking tray or silicone muffin trays.
- Melt dark chocolate and spread onto the top of the mixture.
- Place in fridge to set, then cut into 20 serves.
160 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.