5 Minute No Bake Raspberry Cookies
No bake snacks are becoming more and more popular these days. They’re quick, easy and more often than not healthy too.
These No Bake Raspberry Cookies are no exception and with only 5 ingredients, and less than 5 minutes pre time, they’ll satisfy any craving you might have at time.
These are full of yummy healthy ingredients that won’t affect you on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, and the whole family are sure to be big fans!
- 3/4 cup rolled oates
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil liquified
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Blitz oats, cashews, maple syrup and coconut oil until combined. (Dont over blitz as you want them to still have some texture)
- Add raspberries and blitz for just a few seconds as you still want some pieces of raspberry and not have them completely broken down.
- Use a spoon to fold the raspberries through the mixture.
- Add heaped tablesspons of mixture onto baking tray and pop into the freezer to set for a few hours.
- Eat straight from the freezer and store in the freezer.
105 Calories each
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is home to thousands of recipes to help busy mums lose the baby weight all while eating delicious, healthy meals.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.