Make ahead nut and berry chia porridge
Here’s a great Nut and Berry Chia Porridge breakfast recipe that you can prepare the night before to enjoy on a busy morning.
All the hard work is done, and in the morning just top the pudding with yoghurt, nuts and berries to serve. You could even make a couple at once to enjoy over the next few mornings.
This is a recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Check out the recipe hub for even more delicious breakfast options!
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp Natvia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chopped mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- In a bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, Natvia and vanilla. Stir to combine and allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes, then stir again.
- Cover the chia mix and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve top with yoghurt, nuts and mixed berries.
323 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
You can find out more about the Challenge HERE.