Only 86 Calories: Peanut Bubble Bites
We have been BLOWN AWAY with the popularity of our Peanut Bubble Crunch recipe, so with that in mind Healthy Mummy community member Shelley has come up with these tasty morsels.
With only 4 ingredients and a mere 86 calories each, I dare say they will be a hit in most households. And they’re great for mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 100 g dark chocolate I used 70% cacao
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup and rice bubbles until well combined.
- Roll into 18 balls and place in the fridge to set
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Remove balls from fridge and dip into melted chocolate. Place on lined tray and pop back in the fridge to set.
- Best to keep stored in the fridge
86 calories each
* Calories will vary between brands especially with ones that add oil and sugars
** lower or higher % of cacao will alter calories