Peanut butter chocolate oat bites
Yes it’s the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate, together again. These oat bars are an ideal snack for morning or afternoon tea, perfect to give you a boost of energy.
Using just 6 store cupboard staples, you can make these oat bites without even turning the oven on. Why not make a double batch as they freeze well too.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can access thousands of recipes like this (that the kids will like too!). We’ve got healthy versions of chocolate mousse, muesli bars, and even homemade ice cream.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp dark choc chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tsp water
- Line a loaf pan or small square pan and set aside.
- Combine oats, coconut and choc chips and set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until it all comes together.
- Press into a loaf pan or similar.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.