Three Ingredient Peanut Butter & Jam Cups
The combination of salty peanut butter and sweet chia raspberry jam makes these chocolatey morsels mouth-wateringly moorish!
And what’s even better than the fabulous taste of these Peanut Butter & Jam Cups is that they are only 128 calories each! So you can enjoy these even if you are taking part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The kids will LOVE them too! You can make these nut free by swapping the peanut butter for tahini.
Grab the recipe for the Chia Raspberry Jam HERE.
- 100 grams dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 6 tsp peanut butter 100% nuts
- 6 tsp raspberry chia jam
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Pop a teaspoon of melted chocolate into a silicon mould or small muffin tin. Tilt the moulds/cases around so you get the chocolate to coat the bottom and sides. You may need to do this a few times as it cools so the chocolate stays up the sides and doesn’t run straight back to the bottom.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once chocolate is set, remove from fridge or freezer and pop a teaspoon of peanut butter in and spread it evenly over the base.
- Now add a teaspoon on raspberry chia jam on top of the peanut butter and spread it evenly over peanut butter.
- Lastly pop the remaining chocolate over the top of the chia jam.
- Pop in the fridge to set.
128 calories each
Find out more about why thousands of mums are taking part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.