Peanut butter oat and puffed rice slice
This tasty slice is like a flavoured packed porridge, made to go! Filled with the goodness of oats, nuts, chia seeds and coconut oil, it’s sure to satisfy you and keep your energy levels up until your next meal.
It’s made with pantry cupboard staples so why not get a batch on the go today and enjoy for the week?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll find lots of healthy sweet slices like this. Members have access to recipes like Carrot Cake Slice, Passionfruit and Coconut Slice, and the ever-popular Caramel Slice.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup puffed rice
- 2 tbsp coconut shredded or desiccated
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Line a loaf pan or similar with baking paper and set aside.
- Add oats, puffed rice, coconut and chia seeds to a bowl and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey and coconut oil and mix well.
- Combine both mixtures. Press firmly into prepared tray and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set cut into 10 pieces. Best kept stored in the freezer.
117 calories each
Love this recipe? Try this 5 ingredient no bake passionfruit and coconut slice.
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.