Pumpkin, feta and chorizo salad
When 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Brooke Jones shared a pic of her delicious looking salad she had A LOT of people asking for the recipe.
So popular was the photo that we have decided to share the recipe for this bowl of goodness with you today. Why not make enough to have for your lunches for the week?
We love using chorizo to add a flavour kick to the meals on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join today and access recipes such as Chicken and Chorizo Enchiladas, Calamari and Chorizo Spaghetti or Butterbean and Chorizo Soup.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||45 mins|
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin cubes
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chorizo diced
- 1/2 baby beetroot cubed
- 1 tbsp feta crumbled
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- Pre-roast your pumpkin in the oven with a spritz of olive oil. Better yet, use leftovers.
- Add chorizo and roasted pumpkin to a hot pan. Sauté until chorizo releases some of its oils and warms the pumpkin through.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and enjoy.
259 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.