Quick Cinnamon Cronuts Recipe
This sweet cinnamon cronuts recipe will fast become a popular favourite with the whole family.
This yummy Cronuts recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to thousands of recipes, from noodles to burgers and everything in between.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 minutes|
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (100 grams)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (2 grams)
- 3 sheets reduced-fat puff pastry, thawed (500 grams)
- 1 free-range eggs, beaten (50 grams)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar (110 grams)
- 1 tbsp almond milk, unsweetened (20 mls)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (2.5 mls)
- Preheat the oven to 190C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the cinnamon and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- On a clean bench sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar and place a sheet of pastry on top.
- Sprinkle another tablespoon of sugar on top and fold the pastry in half.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out into a rectangle about 30cm x 20cm.
- Lightly brush the top of the pastry with egg and sprinkle with another tablespoon of sugar.
- Fold in half again, and roll out again to the same size. Repeat this process once more.
- Then repeat with remaining 2 sheets of pastry.
- Cut donut shapes from the dough, including the centre hole. Each sheet should give 4 cronuts (12 total). Place the cronuts onto the baking tray and place the holes on one side.
- Bake for 15 minutes, ensuring they are not left in too long as they will become too hard.
- In a small bowl mix caster sugar, milk and vanilla and drizzle over the warm cronuts.
- Serve warm or store for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
195 calories per serve.
Want more recipes like this Cronuts Recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more best and easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this delicious recipe, you’ll love our Winter Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now