Raspberry Granola Breakfast Bake
Looking for something different for breakfast? Check out this sweet and crunch Raspberry Granola Breakfast Bake.
High in protein and healthy fats and naturally sweetened, it’s the perfect way to kick start your day (and keep you full until lunchtime).
Love yummy breakfast recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of delish breakfast recipes like breakfast slice, blueberry scones and rice pudding. YUM!
- 1 1/2 cups cashews or almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 160c.
- Place nuts into food processor and blitz until they resemble fine bread crumbs.
- Transfer crushed nuts into a large mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into 20x30cm baking dish pressing the mixture firmly down.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with natural yogurt and top with optional fresh berries.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Makes 6 serves at 330 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.