Rich and creamy chocolate mousse cups just 61 calories
Today we have an AMAZING and YUMMY recipe for you to try – Rich & Creamy Chocolate Mousse Cups. Don’t they look fantastic?
These mousse cups would be a perfect sweet dessert to enjoy if you are following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge…chocolate is NOT off limits when you join!
A BIG thank you to Laura Johnson for submitting her recipe.
If you love chocolate, we’ve got plenty of delicious chocolate based recipes, available as part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 100 g dark chocolate 75% cocoa
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup optional
- Use a flexible silicon mini muffin tray so that the chocolate cups can pop out.
- Melt the dark chocolate and half of the coconut oil in microwave until smooth.
- Use a pastry brush and coat each mini muffin case with chocolate, make sure each one has a good coating especially around sides. Put in fridge to set.
- If you have any chocolate left you can put this in the mousse.
- To make the mousse filling, put the rest of the ingredients including the other half of the coconut oil into a blender and any cooled leftover melted chocolate from the cups and blend until smooth.
- Remove chocolate cases from fridge and fill each one with mousse mixture.
- Put back in fridge (overnight) to set then decorate with grated dark chocolate (optional).
- Carefully remove from the muffin tray and enjoy.
Makes 16 cups at 61 calories each.