Speedy Brekky Beef Stir-Fry
Who says you can’t have stir fry for breakfast when it tastes this good?
This recipe will see you kicking off your day with a hit of protein and iron.
Save even more time by preparing the rice the night before.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we offer family friendly recipes that will help you lose weight.
- 1/2 cup basmati rice uncooked
- 200 grams lean beef
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cups silverbeet leaves shredded
- 2 tsp black or white sesame seeds
- Prepare rice according to packet directions. Slice beef into strips.
- Heat oil in a fry pan or wok, add mushrooms and zucchini, stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef and garlic. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until beef is cooked through. Add silverbeet and prepared rice, stir to combine and wilt silverbeet.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
304 calories per serve.
Find out more about the challenge HERE. We've got stacks of healthy breakfast recipes for members, including chia puddings and homemade muesli.