Talk about a colourful meal! This protein packed dish is loaded with flavour and nutrition, not to mention every colour of the rainbow.
When it comes to vegetables, roasting gives such a depth of flavour. These baked carrot sticks will have the kids coming back for more!
This recipe was sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie. Thanks Cassie for your delicious recipes, we can’t wait to give this one a try!
If you love cheap and cheerful carrots, make them the star of your meals with the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Think Carrot and Banana Pancakes, Moroccan Carrot and White Bean Dip, or Cheesy Carrot Soup.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.