With a delicious gooey centre, we just KNOW you’re going to love this recipe sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie.
Using just 25g of butter and making a massive 10 serves, this slice is much healthier than a commercially prepared slice.
Dates are a great way to add sweetness – keep them on hand to make this recipe as well as for biscuits, muesli bars and bliss balls.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to hundreds of healthy recipes that are perfect to enjoy while you lose pregnancy weight.
Want to access thousands of healthy recipes like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
OCTOBER IS OUR BELLY BLASTING CHALLENGE!
October Challenge is LOADED with delicious and healthy recipes to help you fight tummy fat, minimise bloating and core-focussed exercise plans to help you achieve a tighter tummy. On top of this we will be introducing our CORE WORKOUT videos.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE!