Cheese And Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Pockets
This quick recipe is a much healthier option than takeaway pizza. It saves you money and time and nourishes your body with healthy ingredients.
The whole family will enjoy these pizza pockets. You can mix up your fillings and be as creative as you please.
Why not lay out all the ingredients and let the kids decide on their own fillings?
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
There’s no need to miss out on pizzas, burgers and other treats while you lose weight in a healthy way. Find out about the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 2 wholemeal pita breads
- 60 grams pepperoni
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 200C. Slice pepperoni. Halve pita breads and open pockets with a knife.
- Divide each pocket half evenly with pepperoni, tomato, feta and basil leaves. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake in oven for 5-7 minutes until warmed through.
417 calories per serve