This incredible Smoothie recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge will FLOOD your body with amazing nutrients to support your body’s natural detox organs, including the kidneys, liver, and skin.
Plus it will keep you feeling full but not bloated utilising the Healthy Mummy’s Tummy Smoothie mix. And it’s only 289 calories!
Why is this Smoothie so good!
It is literally loaded with the good stuff that packs a nutritional punch.
- Tummy Smoothie – with the premium Tummy complex that supports gut health, digestion and weight loss!
- Spinach – for a good dose of iron, vitamin E and magnesium
- Frozen Banana – full of potassium and fibre which means they’ll keep you fuller for longer.
- Chia Seed – to boost digestion and metabolism, it’s also high in iron and Omega 3.
- Ginger – loaded with antioxidants, it may also have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and other healthful properties
- Turmeric – is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Which Smoothie Mix is right for me?
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.