Super Duper Detox Smoothie under 300 calories
This incredible Smoothie recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge will FLOOD your body with amazing nutrients
This incredible Smoothie recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge will FLOOD your body with amazing nutrients to support your body’s natural detox organs, including the kidneys, liver, and skin.
Plus it will keep you feeling full but not bloated utilising the Healthy Mummy’s Tummy Smoothie mix. And it’s only 289 calories!
Why is this Smoothie so good!
It is literally loaded with the good stuff that packs a nutritional punch.
- Tummy Smoothie – with the premium Tummy complex that supports gut health, digestion and weight loss!
- Spinach – for a good dose of iron, vitamin E and magnesium
- Frozen Banana – full of potassium and fibre which means they’ll keep you fuller for longer.
- Chia Seed – to boost digestion and metabolism, it’s also high in iron and Omega 3.
- Ginger – loaded with antioxidants, it may also have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and other healthful properties
- Turmeric – is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 serve Vanilla Tummy Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.