75 Calorie Super Greens Energy Balls
For a healthy snack or light meal on the move, these Super Greens Energy Balls are perfect.
If you haven’t already heard, The Healthy Mummy now stocks Super Greens Powder. It’s the ultimate natural energy boost.
You can read all about it HERE, buy it HERE or read reviews from real mums HERE.
Made with all natural ingredients, these Super Greens Energy Balls are the type of healthy snack that we love in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Members have access to recipes for everything from coconut bliss balls, turkey meatballs, rice balls, protein balls and even carrot cake balls.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Super Greens Powder
- 10 dried dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds to serve
- Process all ingredients together in a food processor (except the water and sesame seeds).
- Once everything is combined add the water in and blend again until the mix is well combined and sticky.
- Roll into 8 small balls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
75 calories per ball