The latest addition to The Healthy Mummy family is finally here, and we’re unbelievably excited to reveal our new baby – Super Greens! This power-packed powder is all about boosting energy and fuelling your body using real superfoods. It’s also breastfeeding friendly!
As busy mums we’re all about healthy shortcuts. As such we’ve created a way for you to get a shot of energy-boosting superfoods into your body by barely lifting a finger. You’re welcome!
We’ve managed to pack 37 ingredients from real food sources into our amazing Super Greens. Our ultimate aim is to give busy mums an energy lift.
Most of all, breastfeeding mums don’t miss out because it’s one of a few on the market that’s breastfeeding friendly.
Made In Australia For Our Mums
Super Greens is made in the laid-back NSW town of Byron Bay. It’s been put together using some of the world’s most incredible superfood ingredients.
This product is high in spirulina; which has been labelled the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Super Greens also contains probiotics.
The whole foods that go into Super Greens are natural sources of vitamins and minerals and are an easily digestible blend.
What it doesn’t contain is any dairy, sugar or gluten and it’s vegan friendly.
A powerful energy boost
When you’re conscious of what you’re putting into your body, you need to make every mouthful count. This is why this amazing powder punches well above its weight.
A snapshot of how powerful Super Greens is, this product…
- has 56 more times the vitamin B12 of a beef steak.
- contains the same calcium as three serves of cheese.
- contains the iron of 12 cups of spinach.
- has the vitamin C equivalent of 1.4kgs of oranges.
- has 11 times more iron than red kidney beans.
- contains 50 times more vitamin B12 than an Atlantic salmon.
- has 11 times more vitamin C than 100ml of orange juice.
- contains as much calcium as one litre of milk.
- has the same vitamin C as half a kilo of red capsicums.
- has as much B12 as 77 eggs.
- contains four times as much calcium as almonds.
Super Greens Can Help Keep Immune System Strong
Dr Ross Walker says spirulina is one of the most potent natural stimulants of the immune system.
“Not only does it help fight infections, it also keeps your immune system strong and functioning normally in all situations,” he says.
And getting this much goodness into your diet is as easy as adding a 10g serve of Super Greens into water or your favourite The Healthy Mummy smoothie.
Busy mums, now is the time to stop making excuses and make sure you’re getting your greens! Purchase your Super Greens mix here.