Superfood Choc Smoothie – just 269 calories
This delicious tasting Superfood Choc Smoothie from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, BURSTING with healthy ingredients and full of nutrition.
If you need a smoothie that’s going to set you up for the day, boosting your nutrition and leave you feeling fab, this is the smoothie recipe for you!
Why it’s so great
This smoothie recipe uses the Healthy Mummy Chocolate Tummy Smoothie Mix which is a delicious and nutritious meal replacement with premium Tummy Complex blend to support gut health, digestion and weight loss! Plus there’s a few other key superfood ingredients to take the nutrition up a notch.
- Spinach – Gives you iron levels a boost
- Zucchini – packed with many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Oats – full of dietary fibre and lowers cholesterol
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 serve Healthy Mummy Chocolate Tummy Smoothie 30 grams
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsb oats
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 up reduced-fat milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Which Smoothie Mix is right for me?
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.