Sweet Chilli and Soy Chicken Sausage Rolls
If you want a simple recipe that the kids will love, try these sausage rolls. There is something about pastry parcels that kids find hard to resist – even with the hidden veg!
A big thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sending this recipe in to us.
If you love pastry based meals, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You’ll have access to recipes like Chicken and Corn Pot Pie, Spinach and Herb Filo Triangles or Lamb Filo Rolls with Cinnamon.
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 2.5 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix the mince, carrot, soy, sweet chilli, coriander, and spring onions together in bowl until combined.
- In a small bowl, make an egg wash by beating the egg and milk together with a fork.
- Cut the whole pastry sheets in half and place mixture down the centre of each pastry sheet.
- Roll into logs and place, seam side down, onto the baking tray.
- Cut each log into 3 and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- Set aside to cool for five minutes before serving.
375 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS SOON!