Tasheena’s Choc Weetbix Balls
At 157 calories each, these Choc Weetbix Balls are the perfect chocolate guilt-free snack.
This recipe is from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Tasheena Snow who has lost 41kgs, amazing!
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||0 mins|
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut and extra for rolling
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 weetbix
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- Little water if needed to make it more wet
- Place all the ingredients except one tablespoon of the desiccated coconut in a blender and blend until smooth like a fudge. Add a small amount of water if needed to combine ingredients well.
- Roll tablespoonful of mixture into balls, you should be able to make 10 balls.
- Roll balls in remaining desiccated coconut and serve.
- Two balls make 1 serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
154 calories per ball