Delicious Creamy Guilt Free & Dairy Free Chocolates (Thermomix)
These chocolates are SO good, you’ll be hard pushed to tell the difference between these and the real deal! Totally guilt-free and dairy free too, so they won’t ruin your healthy eating plan. They are smooth and creamy and will fix even the worst chocolate craving in a instant.
Set them in fun silicone moulds like dinosaurs or fairies and the kids will LOVE them too.
- 60 g raw cashew nuts
- 60 g raw macadamia nuts
- 30 g cacao/cocoa powder
- 120 g coconut oil 1/2 cup
- 60 g coconut cream (1/4 cup) chilled*
- 60 g maple syrup 1/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place nuts in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down the sides and repeat until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down the sides and repeat, then mix again for 15 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down sides.
- Spoon mixture into 16 silicone moulds.
- Place in the freezer for a few hours until firm.
- Remove chocolates from moulds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
*Chill the coconut cream in the fridge and use only the solid part from the top of the tin. Save the liquid underneath for another recipe or use in a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
Silicone ice trays are perfect for these. Look for ones in fun shapes, like hearts or dinosaurs, to win over the kids.
140 calories per serve.
Although this is a Thermomix recipe, you can quite easily make them using a stick blender or food processor. For more delicious healthy Thermomix recipes check out our NEW Thermomix ebook.