Three Cheese Baked Mushrooms
Here is a delicious stuffed mushroom recipe that you can have on the table in under half an hour.
Make enough of these to serve the whole family or to share with friends when you have them over for lunch.
We love making mushrooms the star of the show. As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you can have access to other tasty mushroom recipes such as our Mushroom, Kale & Pine Nut Pasta or Portobello Mushroom Burgers.
Find out more or join HERE.
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 80 grams reduced fat feta
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan grated
- 2 cups rocket lettuce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the mushrooms onto the tray and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with half the thyme leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes then top with ricotta cheese, crumbled feta, grated Parmesan and remaining thyme.
- Place the mushrooms back into the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes until the cheeses are cooked and golden.
- Drizzle the balsamic over the rocket and serve as a side salad with the mushrooms.
313 calories per serve.