Under 200 calorie Pepperoni Pizza Bites
If you’re craving pizza you can’t go past these yummy little Pepperoni Pizza Bites from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
They are really low in carbs, using eggs and coconut flour instead of regular pizza dough, and are high in protein. Packed with flavour, they’re just 196 calories per serve. Make a big batch and store in the freezer so you always have healthy snacks on hand.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we encourage you to eat three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day depending on your calorie needs.
Get all of your daily recipes, plus shopping lists and customisable meal plans when you join the challenge. Find out more HERE.
- 2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 3/4 cup light cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix pepperoni, cream cheese, shredded cheese and eggs until completely smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture. If there is still some moisture left over, leave it in the fridge for another 5 minutes. This step allows the balls to puff up rather than remain flat.
- Place tablespoon sized drops of dough mix onto the prepared baking tray, leaving enough room for them to cook and rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Two bites are one serve.
Two bites, one serve is 196 calories
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mummy?