5 ingredient vanilla coconut bites
Here at The Healthy Mummy we LOVE recipes with 5 ingredients. And when they taste as good as this, we love them even more.
Check your pantry – you probably have everything you need for these Vanilla Coconut Bites already on hand.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we recommend three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day. There is no need to go hungry while you lose weight. Find out more HERE.
- 3/4 cup raw cashews soaked in cold water for minimum 2 hours
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons water
- 15 grams dark chocolate
- Soak cashews in cold water for minimum 2 hours and then drain well.
- Blitz all ingredients together, (except the chocolate) until mixture becomes sticky.
- Press into moulds, patty cases or a small paper lined tray.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set, melt chocolate using your preferred method then drizzle over bites and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
110 calories per serve.