Vegan Coconut and Lemon Cheesecake Slice
Summer is officially here! And it brings with it BBQ’s, pool parties and of course, all the merriment of the festive season.
This Vegan Coconut and Lemon Cheesecake Slice is the perfect summer snack or ready to go dessert. Simply whip up a batch to have on hand at home or make and take to your next party or BBQ. Simple, delish AND healthy. What more could you want?
Love raw treats? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of sweet treat recipes like raw cherry slice and peanut butter pies! YUMMO!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 3/4 cups cashews soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 400 g tin light organic coconut cream
- 2 lemons zested and juiced
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place soaked dates including water into the food processor adding the rolled oats.
- Blitz on high until combined.
- Spread mixture across the base of a lined 20x30cm slice tray pressing firmly down.
- Drain water from cashews and place drained cashews into the food processor.
- Blitz on high until smooth paste forms.
- Scape down the sides of the food processor and add the finely chopped lemon zest, lemon juice, maple syrup and coconut cream.
- Blitz on high for 30 seconds until smooth and combined.
- Pour mixture on top of base and place in the freezer for 1 hour until set enough to slice.
- Slice into 12 slices, storing in an air tight container in the freeze for up to 3 months.
- Allow to stand on the bench for 5-10 minutes to soften before eating.
Makes 12 serves at 220 calories per serve
Want access to thousands of recipes that are perfect for your next meal prep? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
With more than 4,000 delicious (and healthy) recipes, 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!