White Chocolate & Raspberry Overnight Weetbix
Move over overnight oats, there’s a new easy brekkie in town! The overnight Weetbix trend has certainly gathered momentum with different variations of this quick and easy breakfast option.
This recipe for White Chocolate and Raspberry Overnight Weetbix from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, is the ultimate prep ahead breakfast. Using Weetbix and milk for the base, topped with high protein yoghurt, cream cheese and raspberries, all topped with drizzled white chocolate, this is a breakfast you’ll want to wake up to again and again!
If you prep this the night before, this makes for the perfect breakfast on a busy week day morning, or tastes just as good made on a leisurely weekend morning for the whole family to enjoy!
|Prep Time||5 mins|
- 2 weetbix
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk of chice
- 160 grams yopro vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tsp light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- Crush weetbix into a container, add milk and stir well. Pat the weetbix mixture down firmly to create the base.
- In a separate bowl combine the yoghurt, cream cheese and lemon juice well.
- Fold through the raspberries (be careful not to over stir) then cover the weetbix base with yoghurt and raspberry mix.
- Melt white chocolate in short increments in the microwave, then drizzle over the yoghurt layer.
- Set in the fridge overnight or consume immediately.
421 calories per serve
Want more amazing recipes like this? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you after more healthy recipes that the rest of the family won’t turn their noses up at? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our meal plans and recipes use REAL ingredients and healthier food alternatives so you can enjoy what you are eating and see weight loss results.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.