It was a picture of herself at a wedding two and a half years ago that made Tarryn determined to make some changes to her lifestyle and lose weight. Unhappy with how she looked and felt, Tarryn ordered her first products from The Healthy Mummy.
That decision would set her on a path that would change her life completely. She is now 30 kilo’s lighter and is the happiest she’s ever been.
” I feel healthy, I feel happy and I feel strong which is the end goal for me!”
Tarryn’s pictures speak for themselves. Along with the obvious physical change, Tarryn is radiating happiness!
Tarryn’s Health Journey
Tarryn Eames is 29 from Campbelltown Sydney and Mum to 3 beautiful children.
Tarryn shares, “I had my wake up call back over two and a half years ago after seeing the pictures from my best friend’s wedding where I was Matron of Honour. I was devastated by how unhappy I looked and felt. So I decided to make a change, I was set to be Matron of honour again the following year.”
“So I started my journey with the Healthy Mummy by purchasing a flash pack with Healthy Mummy Smoothies, Protein powder, Metabolism support tablets, Apple cider vinegar tablets, and Supergreens. I also followed the free recipes.”
“Then a year later I snapped up the Lifetime Membership when it was on special and I haven’t looked back since.
“The Healthy Mummy has changed not only my life for the better but my husband’s and children’s too!”
“It was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made! I have now lost 30kgs with the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenge and the Healthy Mummy products.”
“In that time I have seen so many health benefits like all the usual improvements you would notice like improved energy, better sleep but the one I was so very pleased with was that my eczema and dermatitis settled and I no longer require prescription medications or creams.
I am seeing and feeling so many changes within my body not only physically but also mentally. I can physically see as well of course feel that I am so much happier now.”
Tarryn’s Typical Day on a Plate
- Breakfast – Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- Morning tea – crackers with cheese and salami
- Lunch – either another smoothie or leftovers from our dinner the night before
- Afternoon tea – apple and popcorn
- Dinner – creamy bacon and mushroom ravioli
- Dessert – healthy chocolate weetbix slice
“My favourite Healthy Mummy meals and snacks would have to be:-“
- Aussie Toast
- Banana and choc nut French toast
- Wholemeal choc chip muffins
- Peanut bubble crunch
- Weetbix slice
- White chocolate and apricot slice
- Pesto, spinach and ricotta rolls
- Healthier hotdog
- Beef nachos
- Creamy bacon and mushroom ravioli
“Arghh it’s just too hard to choose a few, I don’t think I’ve tried a meal yet that I haven’t liked!”
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
“I do use and love the Healthy Mummy Smoothies. Honeycomb is my all-time favourite flavour! The smoothies save me time and effort (especially in the morning when rushing around to get myself and 3 kids ready). So I have one most days for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast! When the weather is warmer I tend to have another for lunch too!”
Using the Workouts in the App
” I love so many of them! I really enjoy the boxing on the app, the original and the new express boxing with Laura. I also really enjoy all of the HIIT workouts with Wendy and the DanceFit, Dance Strong and the Dance Cardio! They are the ones I rotate between depending on my mood!”
Having been on a health journey for over two years, and having made some serious changes to her lifestyle, Tarryn has some amazing advice for mums who feel like giving up on themselves.
“Persistence is the key!”
She says, “When you feel like giving up take a moment to sit with that feeling. Ask yourself why is it that you want to give up. Then ask yourself why you even started on this journey in the first place. Really, truly and deeply think about it.
Then think about an infant trying to learn to walk. When they stumble and fall we don’t belittle them and tell them to give up. We beam with pride and clap and cheer for them even if it was only one small step. We encourage them to keep trying, we believe in them and we make sure they know that they can absolutely do this, they just need to keep trying. Then we continue to do that throughout their entire lives whenever they attempt to learn anything new.
No one ever really masters something on their first attempt and learning to life a healthier lifestyle is no different. You don’t have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start. Persistence is the key!”
Tarryn’s top 3 tips for success
- Don’t set out to ONLY loose weight. Set out to become healthy. Then set smaller goals to work towards that will help you become healthier in all areas of your life. It gives you more goals to work towards plus you also have more ways to gauge your progress rather than only a number on the scales.
- Trust the process. Take the time to really understand and be okay with the fact that there is no quick fix that your results will not happen yesterday. All good things take time, but it will absolutely be worth it.
- Make it enjoyable. Eat foods that you actually enjoy and cannot wait to eat there is no point eating foods that make you miserable. You’ll then be left unsatisfied and looking for something else afterwards. Find an exercise that you have fun doing! Maybe even find a friend to do it with, that way it won’t feel like a chore and you’ll want to keep doing it!
Amazing Tarryn! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible results with us!
Join Tarryn on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The no.1 mums only health, fitness & weight loss program – 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
It is like a PT, Coach, Nutritionist & Chef – ALL IN YOUR POCKET – with EASY to follow food & fitness plans
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted At-home workouts- 28 minutes and under
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,500 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 200,000 other mums