Michelle Waters and her husband Tom have fully embraced, as a couple, a new healthier way of living by signing up to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
In fact, the Sydney-based couple have lost 19kg between them in three months! How incredible is that?!
Here’s how they did it…
Couple lose 19kg between them in THREE months
Mum-of-two Michelle reveals shed was “fed up feeling like I was always the biggest person in the room” and not being able to run after her son.
In just three months, she’s been able to lose 8kg. Meanwhile, her hubby Tom says he didn’t like his stomach and wanted to lose weight as well so he began drinking The Healthy Man Smoothies. He’s now lost 11kg.
What’s more, the pair have also noticed some huge health benefits.
What a typical day looks like for Michelle
Breakfast: Healthy Mummy Smoothie with spinach and zucchini
Lunch: Whatever the current Challenge meal is. Favourites are the Prosciutto Pizza and Haloumi Wrap.
Dinner: Porcupine Meatballs or Sweet Potato Gnocchi or Chicken Chorizo Pasta
Advice Michelle and Tom have for those who want to get their partner on board
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily?
That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
What do you get? You get access to:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.