When you’re trying to lose weight, you’d be forgiven for thinking that:
a) snacking between meals would be a no-no
b) there would be nothing sweet allowed on the meal plans (especially not chocolate), and
c) healthy food would be expensive and difficult to prepare
Well thanks to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we have proven all of the above fears wrong.
That’s right! You can lose weight in a healthy way with three meals and three snacks per day on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
There is no starving yourself, no skipping meals, no missing out on treats, and no need to spend a fortune doing it!
5 sweet snacks from just 28c per serve
With the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can make all of the snacks during the month of October on a budget. As you can see below, one is as low as 28c per serve!
PLUS today we are giving away one of our sweet snack recipes so that you can try it for yourself.
Why not join us on the budget friendly October 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and lose weight with thousands of other mums across the country.
1) Rum & Raisin Chocolate Lava Cake
$1.30 per serve
This feels like SUCH an indulgent dessert, and at just $1.30 per serve, you can enjoy it knowing that you are saving your pennies.
Compared to the less-than-healthy desserts sold at the supermarket, this is much better for you and doesn’t compromise on taste.
2) Vegan Dumplings with Salted Caramel Syrup
35c per serve
Want to cook a healthy dessert for friends or the whole family? This sweet and sticky option from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge ticks all the boxes. Tasty? Check. Impressive? Check. Budget friendly? Double check.
3) Coconut & Almond Macaroons
54c per serve
Both dairy AND gluten free, these delicate little biscuits are perfect with a cup of tea. With only six ingredients, they’re also a cinch to prepare.
We have hundreds of dairy free and gluten free recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
4) Vanilla Slice
32c per serve
No need to hit the bakery for a sweet pastry snack when you can prepare your own at home for just 32c each!
This recipe serves 16 so it’s perfect to prepare as a healthy snack for the week, or for when friends are coming to visit (or hungry kids!).
5) White Chocolate & Apricot Slice
28c per serve
Just five simple ingredients are all you need to throw together this sweet snack (the kids will love this after school too!).
Today we are giving away the recipe for this sweet slice so that you can see just how good the recipes are on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge before you decide to join.
- 2 & 1/2 cups puffed rice (62.5 grams)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced (80 grams)
- 1 cups white chocolate chips (120 grams)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (16 grams)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (5 mls)
- Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Combine puffed rice and apricots in a bowl.
- In a saucepan melt the white chocolate chips with the peanut butter and coconut oil. Pour over the puffed rice and apricots and mix until combined and everything is coated well.
- Spread the mix into the prepared dish, and using wet hands, press down firmly. Set in the fridge for 2 hours then slice into 8 pieces.
- One piece is one serve. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days in an airtight container or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe serves 8, at 147 calories per serve.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mummy?
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE