Feeling lucky? Your name could be in your favour.
It turns out that two thirds of Brits believe some names are luckier than others!
Is your name on the list?
Kids with these NAMES are LUCKIER than others, survey finds
A survey conducted by Grosvenor Casinos in the U.K. found people believe certain names are luckier than others.
William and Victoria were voted by 37.8 per cent of those surveyed as being the most successful names.
These monikers were followed by George (37.3 per cent) and Elizabeth (36.3 per cent).
In fact, 46 per cent of those surveyed believed sharing your name with a historical or royal figure could better your chances in life.
“It’s so interesting to see what the nation considers to be a successful name,” says Caroline Webb, head of brand for Grosvenor Casinos.
“It does ask the question, if you are given one of these names, are you more primed for success in life?”
According to Grosvenor Casinos, here are the luckiest names:
- William and Victoria (37.8%)
- George (37.3%)
- Elizabeth (36.3%)
- Richard and Alexander (32%)
- Thomas (28.1%)
- David (27.8%)
- Harry (25.5%)
- John (24.2%)
- Oliver (23.1%)
- Olivia (18.6%)
Have you tried Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re also breastfeeding-friendly.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar-free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market