‘Competition Closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner, Chloe Mondon.’
With the school holidays upon us again we want to give one lucky mum the chance to WIN a Healthy Mummy Healthy Kids Pack.
The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothies are made as a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY snack for kids which contain 16 vitamins and minerals plus probiotics needed for a healthy gut and has no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, MSG or added sugar!
To celebrate the school holidays we are giving one mum the chance to WIN a Healthy Mummy Healthy Kids Pack – valued at $344.85.
For a chance to WIN simply enter your details below and tell us in 25 words or less your No. 1 school holiday survival tip.
About Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothies
- It contains probiotics which contribute to a healthy gut
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals when combined with milk, and provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG in the product
- A good source of protein
- It contains NO added sugar
- Free from fructose
For your chance to WIN simply enter your details below and tell us in 25 words or less your No. 1 school holiday survival tip.
Prize includes: 1 x Healthy Mummy Kids Banana Smoothie, 1 x Healthy Mummy Kids Chocolate Smoothie, 1 x Healthy Mummy Kids Strawberry Smoothie, 1 x Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie Shaker, $200 Kmart voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- Total prize is valued at $344.85.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- The competition closes midnight on Tuesday 8th October 2018.
- The winner will be drawn by the Healthy Mummy team of judges at the Healthy Mummy HQ, Manly, NSW, Australia and will be announced within 7 days of the draw.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- The winners of this competition will be contacted via email and also posted on our ‘Competition Winners’ blog posts (posted healthymummy.com).
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize once their name has been announced.
P.S – if you have trouble entering your email address, make sure you write your email don’t copy and paste it – plus you can try leaving a space at the end.