If you want to try cooking the delicious Raw Chocolate Tart from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you are in luck!
5 recipes you NEED to make this Christmas
1. Baked Pear Custard Tart
Cassie McKay decided to make this for her family.
Cassie says ‘Dessert tonight is Baked Pear Custard tart from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge . I was too excited and just had to try making something from it straight away!’
2. Caramelised Onion Dip
Clare Poole asks ‘Have you tried the caramelised onion dip with carrot sticks from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? So simple, quick and delicious. Perfect for those Christmas parties where you need to take a plate.’
TIP: make a double batch so you have some to keep at home too for healthy snacks.
3. Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Kaitie Purssell shared this recipe saying it tastes FANTASTIC and we think it looks pretty great too. Cheesecake CAN be on the menu if you make a healthier version like this. Less than 2.5 grams of sugar per serve.
4. Choc Mint Balls and Choc Dipped Cherries
Libby Butler couldn’t decide what to make from the Christmas and Entertaining Cookbook to share with her work colleagues. So she made two things!
Libby says ‘Christmas morning tea at work this morning, so I sought inspiration from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. The Choc Mint Balls and Choc Dipped Cherries went down a treat!’
5. Raw Chocolate Tart
We have had such amazing feedback on the fabulous recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge So today we wanted to share the recipe with you.
- 2 cups pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup cacoa or cocoa powder
- 2 cups assorted berries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- To make crust, drain soaked dates then process all ingredients in a high speed blender. Press firmly into the base of a 20cm round tart tin. Set aside.
- Process all the filling ingredients until smooth and well blended, Spool filling over base and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until filling has firmed.
- Remove tart from tin and decorate with fresh berries and walnuts.
- Slice into 14 pieces.
Leftovers can be stored in fridge for 2-3 days. 317 cals per serve
And if you want more YUMMY recipes – check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challeng with over 4,000 recipes!