Santa gets A LOT of odd requests at this time of the year it seems!
We asked our community of mums to share with us the funny things their kiddies have asked them for Christmas this year.
With more than 500 responses, we’ve narrowed it down and included our favourites! Here are just a few of the utterly random and hilarious things on their children’s wish list this year – some are pretty out there!
HILARIOUS things their kids have asked for this Christmas!
- Real unicorn (a very popular request)
- A tree that grows chocolate
- A pink unicorn that shoots glitter
- Flying truck
- Real blue dinosaur
- Pet fairy
- A transformer that can cut coconuts
- An invisibility cloak
- Real Ironman suit
- Real Olaf
- A fire-breathing dragon
- A tornado named Nado
- A talking broccoli
- A cloud you can float on
Hard to get hold of gifts
- A real megalodon tooth
- A moon chair
- Arianna Grande’s autograph
- A robot that cooks and cleans (every mum wants that too)
- Backpack made out of lizard skin
- Chocolate racing car
- A balcony
- A real rainbow
- A button in the car, so when it’s hot, you can press the bottom and rainbow snow comes out
- A fridge to keep water in it in the bedroom
- A turtle in a fishing boat for his room
- A Lego car that has a phone on the underneath that can drop a cookie in it
- Santa’s chair (at the photo)
- An elevator to the roof
- A tattoo of a big duck
- To meet a real pirate on a ship
- A remote-controlled butterfly
- A beard like his pop’s
- To go to the moon
- Real Ferrari
- Sparkly computer
- An iPhone
- A helicopter
- Glass slippers
Strange pet requests
- A talking goldfish
- Pink Cow
- Pink baby lizard
- Rainbow puppy
- Real flamingo
- Real tiger
- A mouse that does backflips
- Jaffa Cake
- A breadstick
- Sausage rolls
- A cactus with arms
- Three-legged purple spotty dog
- Pet crocodile
- Water hose
Another popular request? A baby brother or sister. Oh my!
TOO funny! A BIG thanks to all the mummies who shared their children’s requests!
Meanwhile, check out this mum and midwife’s ultimate gift list for babies and toddlers.
If you are looking for more tips on buying Christmas gifts from other new mums, be sure to check out our Lifestyle stories.
Plus, The Healthy Mummy has multiple private and JUDGEMENT-FREE Facebook groups you can access (for free) and exchange tips, tricks and experiences with other new mums.