Santa gets A LOT of odd requests at this time of the year it seems!
We asked our community of mums to share with us the funny things their kiddies have asked them for Christmas this year.
With more than 500 responses, we’ve narrowed it down and included our favourites!
Here are just a few of the utterly random and hilarious things on their children’s wish list this year – some are pretty out there….
HILARIOUS things their kids have asked for this Christmas!
- Real unicorn (a very popular request)
- A tree that grows chocolate
- A pink unicorn that shoots glitter
- Flying truck
- Real blue dinosaur
- Pet fairy
- A transformer that can cut coconuts
- An invisibility cloak
- Real Ironman suit
- Real Olaf
- A fire-breathing dragon
- A tornado named Nado
- A talking broccoli
- A cloud you can float on
Hard to get hold of gifts
- A real megalodon tooth
- A moon chair
- Arianna Grande’s autograph
- A robot that cooks and cleans (every mum wants that too)
- Backpack made out of lizard skin
- Chocolate racing car
- A balcony
- A real rainbow
- A button in the car, so when it’s hot, you can press the bottom and rainbow snow comes out
- A fridge to keep water in it in the bedroom
- A turtle in a fishing boat for his room
- A Lego car that has a phone on the underneath that can drop a cookie in it
- Santa’s chair (at the photo)
- An elevator to the roof
- A tattoo of a big duck
- To meet a real pirate on a ship
- A remote-controlled butterfly
- A beard like his pop’s
- To go to the moon
- Real Ferrari
- Sparkly computer
- An iPhone
- A helicopter
- Glass slippers
Strange pet requests
- A talking goldfish
- Pink Cow
- Pink baby lizard
- Rainbow puppy
- Real flamingo
- Real tiger
- A mouse that does backflips
- Jaffa Cake
- A breadstick
- Sausage rolls
- A cactus with arms
- Three-legged purple spotty dog
- Pet crocodile
- Water hose
Another popular request? A baby brother or sister. Oh my! TOO funny! A BIG thanks to all the mummies who shared their children’s requests!
Meanwhile, check out this mum and midwife’s ultimate gift list for babies and toddlers.
If you are looking for more tips on buying Christmas gifts from other new mums, be sure to check out our Lifestyle stories.
Have a healthy Christmas thanks to The Healthy Mummy Festive Cookbook
The eBook features everything from how to stay on track during the silly season to dos and don’ts on alcoholic beverages. The book also features a range of healthy yet delicious recipes including Starters, Sides, Mains, Desserts, Smoothies, Leftovers and Cocktails.
However, if you are more interested in accessing thousands of budget-friendly healthy recipes, a weekly meal plan in conjunction with daily exercise programs and workout videos then our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge may be for you.
Find more recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The no.1 mums only health, fitness & weight loss program – 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
It is like a PT, Coach, Nutritionist & Chef – ALL IN YOUR POCKET – with EASY to follow food & fitness plans
You get unrestricted access to:
- Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
- Personal Trainer crafted At-home workouts- 28 minutes and under
- Daily Motivation from My Coach
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
- Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 200,000 other mums