Wow, check out Christine’s incredible result on the Healthy Mummy’s 12 Week Challenge! Having had some great success on the first 12 Week Challenge, Christine was keen to do another round. Pledging to lose 10 kilos in 12 weeks, she more than doubled that weight loss losing 20.3 kilos!
JOIN THE NEXT 12 WEEK CHALLENGE HERE! Starts 3rd Jan 2022!
All about Christine
Christine Hamann is 42 and mum to 3 children. She lives with her family in South Australia.
Having been a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for several years, Christine was excited when the Healthy Mummy ran the first 12 Week Challenge earlier in the year. The 12 Week Challenge is for mums who need a little bit more support and accountability.
First time round, Christine pledged to lose 5 kilos and went on to lose 13 kilos!
Christine shares “ I decided to join the 12 week challenge because I had success with the first 12 week challenge and wanted to continue with my journey as I have some important functions coming up.”
Pledging to lose 10 kilos, Christine was determined to stay consistent the whole way through.
‘I wanted to push myself as I knew I could do it’
Surpassing her pledge
In just 12 weeks, Christine lost a whopping 20.3kgs and 56cms, most of which came from her hips.
“I have seen many benefits, I was waking up with so much energy and ready to start the day.”
My skin started clearing up as well because I was making sure I was drinking between 3-4L of water every day, I have be able to increase my exercise and weights when using them.”
“I have absolutely loved the 12 week challenge and would love to participate in one again if/when there was one. It is such a great way to keep yourself accountable and motivated.”
Christine’s Day on a plate
- Breakfast – Poached eggs on English Muffins with Avocado Spread
- Morning Tea – Espresso Smoothie with Rice Cakes with Avocado, Turkey and Cheese
- Smoothie – Generally a Tummy Smoothie with Oats, Pear, Spinach added using 150mls cold water 400mls full cream milk and lots of ice
- Afternoon Tea – Handful of almonds, Pretzels and a piece of fruit
- Dinner – A Healthy Mummy meal things like Burgers, Pizza, Mexican Lasagna (pictured) with a side salad
- Evening Snack – Popcorn and a Hot Chocolate
Christine has incorporated a lot of The Healthy Mummy’s Weight Loss products including the ever popular Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
“I use the Premium Espresso smoothie, Vanilla Tummy and the Choc Fudge the most”
She also uses a range of different products from the Healthy Mummy shop.
Christines Top Tips
- My main tip is to not be so hard on yourself.
- Remember that one bad meal is not going to ruin all your hard work
- You need to try and get a good balance between your weight loss journey and your everyday life.
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Fully Guided Daily Fitness Program with over 500 Workout Videos – NO equipment needed on 80% of workouts
- Over 500 workout AT HOME videos. Chose from Boxing, HIIT, Tabata, Yoga, Dance, Post Baby, Weights, Baby Wearing, Strength, Advanced Fitness, No equipment AND MORE!
- Weekly nutritionist developed, fully customisable, family friendly meal plans
- Over 5,000 easy and budget friendly recipes at your fingertips
- Daily motivation and support from MyCoach and MindPower features
- 24/7 support from our private support groups
- NEW Wellbeing section with Self Care videos, Mental Wellbeing Videos, Meditations and Podcasts