At The Healthy Mummy, we are here to help you every step of the way throughout your weight loss journey and we have compiled some of our top tips to help keep the motivation as you continue on your healthy eating plan
- Don’t quit if it takes time to see results. It takes 9 months to grow and nourish a baby, and it will likely take the same amount of time to lose that weight. Slow and steady is the key to long term weight loss, changing your eating habits and exercise routine- so keep going!!
- Every slip up and mistake you make is you learning- Don’t beat yourself up about falling off the wagon during the first week. Instead see every mistake as a new experience and think about why and how you slipped up and how you can prevent it happening again.
- Re-visit your Goal Sheet; are you still on track to achieving your goals?
- Did you make a Motivation Board? They are a great tool to keep you focused every day
- Have you been using the new Customisable tool in the 28 Day Challenge menu planner? Making your menus to suit you and your lifestyle/needs really helps to keep you on track to succeeding and achieving your goals.
We hope that these few tips can get you back on track if your first week didn’t go as you had planned.
And always remember that you are not in this alone! There are 1000’s of other mum’s on this journey with you so make sure that you are a part of the Facebook Support Page so that you can get advice, motivation and inspiration when you need it
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here