Did you know we have lots of different meal plans to choose from in the Healthy Mummy App?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, not only do the challenge themes change each month, you also get access to different meal plans!
New meal plans types will occasionally be added or change, but looking at the options available and customising them to suit you is really easy in the Healthy Mummy App.
Scroll down to follow the easy Step by Step Guide!
Current meal plans available include:
- Beginner Meal Plan
- Budget / Timesaver (1500)
- Higher Calories
- Cooking with Kids (NEW*)
- Balancing Hormones for 45+
- Pantry Basics
Our Meal Prep Queen Sascha has lost over 30 kilo’s with The Healthy Mummy and is here to show you how easy it is to use the Healthy Mummy App and customise your meal plan.
HOW THE MEAL PLANS WORK
Each 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has a different theme, for example, Wellbeing & Family or 5 Ingredients and Under. Weekly Meal plans for each challenge are downloaded into the App every Wednesday. All of this can be customised to suit you and your family’s preferences. Here Sascha explains how to get the most out of the recipes and shopping lists in the App. Or Scroll down for a Step by Step guide.
Step by Step Guide to Customising your Meal Plan
1. Open the Healthy Mummy App and go to the Food Section in the middle of the bottom bar.
2. In the top left corner you will see the Challenge Theme, (Rapid Results) the current month, (November 2021) and the meal plan type (Budget/Timesaver 1500 cals).
3. By clicking on the downward-facing arrow on the current month, you are able to look at current and previous Challenge Themes.
4. In week 4 of any Challenge, you will also be able to see the 1st week of the next month’s Challenge. Occasionally we have a Gap Week and that will also be shown here. The first week of the next challenge Family Friendly will be available from Wednesday 24th October and starts 29th November.
5. By clicking on the downward-facing arrow on Meal Plan type, you will see the meal plan options for that month and change or update accordingly to suit you.
6. If that meal plan type changes the following month, it will automatically update the new meal plan type added.
7. Meal plans are released every Wednesday morning, so when there is a new meal plan type added for a new month, you will be able to see that from Wednesday in Week 4 of the current challenge, by clicking on the Challenge Theme, and changing to the following month’s theme.
8. Once you are in the new Challenge theme, click on Meal plan type and there you will be able to see any new plan options available. (In December ‘Cooking with Kids’ has been added as a meal plan option so showcase some of our most popular recipes.)
9. Each month our standard meal plan types (Variety, Budget/Time Saver, Higher Calorie, Vegetarian and Vegan) will be suited to our monthly 28 Day Challenge theme.
Our speciality meal plans (Keto, Pregnancy, 45+ Hormone Balancing, Cooking with Kids and Beginner) are specifically designed by our nutritionists to suit specific needs, so even though our speciality meal plans don’t always fit in with our monthly themes you can just as easily take part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. All our meal plans are fully customisable with over 4500 recipes to choose from.
What else The Healthy Mummy App offers!
TRACKING YOUR ACTIVITY IN THE APP
The App makes tracking all your activity super easy. Ticking off what you’ve eaten, how much water you’ve drunk, as well as what exercise you’ve done that day means you can monitor everything and stay accountable. It doesn’t take long for this to become a daily habit that’s easy to follow. Here Sascha shares her tips on how to track your meals, including custom food using the bar code scanner in the app.
FITNESS IN THE HEALTHY MUMMY APP
The exercise programs in the App have been designed by our personal trainers JUST FOR MUMS to do AT HOME – even when the kids around – so the exercise sessions are never longer than 30 minutes! There are a variety of levels, and you can start simple and slow and over time build up your strength and stamina. Sascha talks you through how to pick your program and customise your exercise plan.
For more information on How to Get Started on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – click here
Want access to these incredible Meal Plans? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
We’ve proudly helped millions of mums transform their health. Mums just like you completely transforming their health and bodies. You can do it too (and it’s easy!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mums only 5 star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted At-home workouts- 28 minutes and under
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,500 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 200,000 other mums