Did you know we have lots of different meal plans to choose from in the Healthy Mummy App?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, not only do the challenge themes change each month, you also get access to different meal plans!
New meal plans types will occasionally be added or change, but looking at the options available and customising them to suit you is really easy in the Healthy Mummy App.
Scroll down to follow the easy Step by Step Guide!
Current meal plans available include:
- Beginner Meal Plan
- Budget / Timesaver (1500 cals)
- High Protein Low Carb (New)
- Dinner Only
- Easter Celebrations
- Higher Calories (1800 cals)
- Hormone Balancing for 45+
- Lunch Only
- Pantry Basics
- Real Mum – Chelsea
- Real Mum – Cicily
- Real Mum – Lina
- Real Mum – Mel
- Snacks Only
- 3 Pot Bulk Meal Plan (New)
For a more detailed break down of ALL the meal plans available and where to find them in the Healthy Mummy App, click here.
Our Meal Prep Queen Sascha has lost over 30 kilo’s with The Healthy Mummy and is here to show you how easy it is to use the Healthy Mummy App and customise your meal plan.
HOW THE MEAL PLANS WORK
Each 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has a different theme, for example, Sugar Detox or Immunity Boosting. Weekly Meal plans for each challenge are downloaded into the App every Wednesday. All of this can be customised to suit you and your family’s preferences. Here Sascha explains how to get the most out of the recipes and shopping lists in the App. Or Scroll down for a Step by Step guide.
Step by Step Guide to Customising your Meal Plan
1. Open the Healthy Mummy App and go to the Food Section in the middle of the bottom bar.
2. In the top left corner you will see the Challenge Theme, (Sugar Detox) the current month, (May 2022) and the meal plan type (Budget Time Saver 1500 cals).
3. By clicking on the downward-facing arrow on the current month, you are able to look at current and previous Challenge Themes.
4. In week 4 of any Challenge, you will also be able to see the 1st week of the next month’s Challenge. Occasionally we have a Gap Week and that will also be shown here. The first week of the next challenge for June is Immunity Boosting Meal Plan will be available from Wednesday 18th May 2022 and starts 23rd May 2022.
5. Once you have clicked on the new month, click on the downward-facing arrow on Meal Plan type (in this case Budget/ Timesaver) and you will see the meal plan options for that month and change or update accordingly to suit you. Remember, when there is a new meal plan type added for a new month, you will be able to see that from Wednesday in Week 4 of the current challenge by changing to the new theme.
6. If your meal plan type changes for the new month, it will automatically update the new meal plan type added.
7. In June (starting May 23rd), there is Higher Protein Low Carb added, as well as a New 3 Pot Bulking Cooking Meal Plan. 9. Each month our standard meal plan types (Variety, Lunch Only, Dinner Only, Snack only, Budget/Time Saver, Higher Calorie, Vegetarian and Vegan) will be suited to our monthly 28 Day Challenge theme.
Our speciality meal plans (Keto, Pregnancy, 45+ Hormone Balancing, Pantry Basics, Beginner, Real Mums Meal Plans, 3 Pot Bulk Cooking) and Customer Choice meal plan (Gluten Free, Air Fryer, High Protein, Low Carb) are specifically designed by our nutritionists to suit specific needs, so even though our speciality meal plans don’t always fit in with our monthly themes you can just as easily take part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. All our meal plans are fully customisable with over 6000 recipes to choose from.
What else The Healthy Mummy App offers!
TRACKING YOUR ACTIVITY IN THE APP
The App makes tracking all your activity super easy. Ticking off what you’ve eaten, how much water you’ve drunk, as well as what exercise you’ve done that day means you can monitor everything and stay accountable. It doesn’t take long for this to become a daily habit that’s easy to follow. Here Sascha shares her tips on how to track your meals, including custom food using the bar code scanner in the app.
FITNESS IN THE HEALTHY MUMMY APP
The exercise programs in the App have been designed by our personal trainers JUST FOR MUMS to do AT HOME – even when the kids around – so the exercise sessions are never longer than 30 minutes! There are a variety of levels, and you can start simple and slow and over time build up your strength and stamina. Sascha talks you through how to pick your program and customise your exercise plan.
For more information on How to Get Started on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – click here
For a sneak peek of the June Immunity Boosting Challenge that starts 23rd May –click here
Want access to these incredible Meal Plans? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
We’ve proudly helped millions of mums transform their health. Mums just like you completely transforming their health and bodies. You can do it too (and it’s easy!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mums only 5 star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums