If you have stomach fat to lose then you have come to the right place and below is a sneak peek of one of the 2,500 recipes you’ll find doing the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This weight loss recipe for Beef San Choy Bow will become a family friendly recipe as well as one you love as it also helps to shift the tummy fat as well as keeping you nice and full when you are following a weight loss plan
A great benefit of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is that the recipes are so easy to prepare in no time at all.
And this recipe is one of the themed recipes we have them specifically focus on helping to lose belly fat – and if it is tummy fat you have to lose you can join our January BELLY BUSTER Challenge or you can also join the Challenge and use our meal planner customiser and search our database of meals by ‘belly buster’ theme as we have 100’s more meals targeted for the tummy area
- 750g extra lean beef mince
- 1/tbp of sesame seed oil
- 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 tbsp salt reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 iceberg lettuce to serve
- 1 cup vermicelli (prepared as per packet instructions), chopped
- Heat sesame oil in wok over high heat, then add mince. Use whisk or wooden spoon to break apart chunks of mince.
- Once mince is browned, add garlic, ginger, carrot, shallots, water chestnuts and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce and stir fry around for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vermicelli.
- Serve in lettuce cups and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrient Analysis per serve
- Energy – 390 cal
- Protein – 41.8g
- Fat 18.4g
- Carbs – 17.9g
Check out some awesome results from mums already using our 28 Day Challenge
Em started The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges soon after having her daughter. She says “I weighed 115kgs and really had no idea how to start or even how unhealthy I was. Since signing up I have lost over 40kgs* with the Healthy Mummy Smoothies and Challenges “I am super proud of myself and what I have learnt, achieved and what I am going to achieve in the future”.
After suffering bi-polar disorder and weight gain from the prescribed medication, Ryann decided to sign up to The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. She has now lost 40kgs* and developed a healthy relationship with food and exercise. She is happier than ever and says “I am so proud of myself and I am thankful that The Healthy Mummy has allowed me to find myself again”.
Jess started The Healthy Mummy 28 day Weight Loss Challenges when her second child was 6 weeks old. She says “Being overweight caused me to not want to leave my house. I knew it was not fair on my family so I signed up to the Healthy Mummy program. After 6 strict rounds on the program I lost 35kgs* and have maintained this weight with the free recipes and Healthy Mummy Smoothies. The Healthy Mummy support network has also been key in keeping me on track”.