This mum-of-three has lost 40kg and dropped from a size 20 to 8!
Kayla Stuart has lost 40kg since late 2019 and gone down from a size 20 to a size 8! The mum-of-three says happier, active, her skin looks and feels better as well. Plus, she’s feeling more confident than ever before.
“I use to feel so miserable and depressed and just unworthy, I now feel self love which I haven’t in years,” she says.
“I’m confident, I’m no longer hiding in huge black clothes or in my house.”
Mum loses 40kg and gains a whole heap of confidence
After the birth of her three daughters, Kayla says her periods stopped for 13 months. After some tests from the doctor she was told she was going through early menopause.
“My baby days were over. I gained bulk weight. I went through a hard time,” she says. “Coke was my biggest obstacle I was addicted to it, once I stopped drinking it the weight started dropping off fast.
“The last 6 or so months really been maintaining , toning not focused on losing.”
Kayla’s Day on a Plate
Kayla says she is loving all the recipes in The Healthy Mummy app which says she now gets excited about!
She says, “I have a smoothies everyday, my favourite is the salted caramel and raspberry ripple. I also have a Healthy Mummy meal every night for dinner and in the morning, I’ll have toast with the girls. I don’t snack.
“Lunch is typically a sandwich or wrap. I also love the bacon and zucchini slice and the chicken caesar salad.”
Kayla is loving being a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge with all the perks and benefits that come with it.
“What I love most about being a member is the support !”
Kayla’s 3 tips for success
1. Make time to get physical, even if it’s just 30 mins. It’s ok!
2. When you lack motivation remember why you started.
3. It’s ok to treat yourself once in a while or splurge out at dinner. We’re only human!
Join Kayla on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.