Kylie Pryor has lost 38 kgs on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and she shares the photo that inspired her to finally make a change and lose the baby weight she had gained during pregnancy.
“This is the photo that has driven me. It’s inspired me. It’s pushed me harder than I’ve ever thought possible.”
Mum shares the photo that inspired her to make a change
Kylie Pryor, 36, is a mum of three based in Sydney.
Kylie shares, “In early 2017 I had a beautiful breastfeeding photoshoot done. It was supposed to be something for me to look back on and love.
“When I got the photos back I was horrified. I was so ashamed of how I looked. I had gotten bigger than I was while pregnant. I weighed in at 103 kg and I’m only 161cm tall.
“I’ve never shared this photo before as it’s still quite painful for me to look at. But this photo has driven me. It’s inspired me. It’s pushed me harder than I’ve ever thought possible.”
“With that drive and determination and using the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipes I’ve lost 38 kg. I’ve gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10.
“I’m getting closer and closer to my goal weight. I’m fit, strong and healthy for the first time in my life and I finally feel like I’m living my best life.
Kylie’s goals for 2020:
“My goals for 2020 are to get to a size 8, drop 5 kg, workout every Saturday and increase my running. I’ve done Park Run a few times and want to keep it up.
“Since starting The Healthy Mummy I’ve become fitter and stronger than I’ve ever been but also happier. I feel like I’m a calmer, more confident person overall as well.
Kylie’s tips for other mums:
- Focus on small goals. It can be overwhelming when you have a lot to lose so focussing on 5/10kg at a time can really help.
- Track your food and stick to your calories suggested when you calculate your BMR.
- The last tip is water. Have lots of water. I keep four drink bottles in the fridge at all times. Once I’ve drunk those I know I’ve had over 2.5L of water that day which is my minimum.
Kylie’s favourite Healthy Mummy recipe:
“My favourite snack changes a lot but this week it’s the Choc nut bombs. They are like chocolate cheesecake and are so good!”
If you want to make the change like Kylie join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today!
Get unrestricted access to :
● Over 350 AT HOME WORKOUTS
● Nutritionist designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● We WILL help you SMASH your 2020 goals and give you MORE energy and body confidence